We’re looking forward to the spring leg of our gym show (intrAclub). This is the perfect opportunity for anybody (both junior and adult) wanting to test their skills and get practice in for future competition.
This is the perfect first stepping stone if you have a hope of competing at a higher level in the future, or simply if you have no desire to compete at a high level but would just like to test your skills within a controlled environment.
- There is an emphesis on ‘light’ contact so this is suitable for all abilities. Anybody not adhering to this will be disqualified after they have been warned
- This is an in-house competition only allowing other Kraken members to compete. This ensures that we know all those competing and can ensure that everybody is matched up as closely as possible in terms of age, weight and ability.
- Spectators are more than welcome! Although these are all light contact bouts, with spectators you get to experience many emotions that virtually all fighters have to learn to deal with. For example, it’s perfectly normal to be nervous – it’s just learning how to deal with them.
- You may compete in MMA, BJJ and Nogi Submission Grappling. £9 for one dicipline and £3 for each additional.
- As per usual, medals are there to be won (for the top three in BJJ & Nogi).
As you can imagine, there are a lot of logistics for us to organise and sort making timings very hard to predict. This is further complicated by not knowing how long each bout will last for. Therefore we would be very greatful if you could be patient with us and plan to be at the event for the duration. As per usual we will do our utmost to ensure that this event runs as smoothly as possible.
Please register and pay at reception. We will alse need you weight (may be double-checked on day). Registration deadline is Saturday 11th April!
Kraken MMA & Fitness
Kraken MMA & Fitness, 26 Newnham Street, Bedford, MK40 3JR
Phone: 01234 315260
Sign ups:Deadline: Saturday 21st March